Monday 4 May 2009

Sketch Saturday Card

Really love this sketch over at Sketch Saturday
The papers are from K&Company's La Boutique 6x6 pad, and the butterfly is from a lovely set I got in Tesco last week - only £1 for loads of lovely butterflies and flowers.
And if you're wondering where I got pretty little Mildred from, well (blows own trumpet) I drew her myself! I drew a little man for a card the other day, and now can't stop drawing! I've got loads of little people ready to go on cards now!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh - I was signed in to my other account.

    I was looking at make your own stamp kits the other day - http://www.imagepacdaylight.co.uk/ - I know I'd use a stamp of Mildred or her mother...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Sweet card. Thanks for joining us on SS this week.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete